- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Everybody wants a slice of this ‘Pizza on Pizza’
Double the cheesy bliss.
Pizza is amazing on its own, but imagine even more pizza with your pizza. Vinnie’s Pizzeria in Brooklyn has made that dream a reality. Introducing the “Mini Vinnie” Pizza on Pizza—the reason why man was put on this planet.
A photo posted by Vinnie’s Pizzeria (@vinniesbrooklyn) on
Yes, it’s pretty much just tiny slices of pizza on top of regular slices of pizza. Talk about #blessed.
The slice is already a hit on Tumblr, garnering more than 64,000 notes since being posted on Wednesday.
Sean Berthiaume, co-owner of Vinnie’s, also runs the Special Bored Tumblr. In addition to posting the photo of the pizza masterpiece, Berthiaume also decks out his Tumblr with photos of the restaurant’s intricately drawn boards featuring its wacky pizza flavors.
So cheesy. So delicious.
Photos via dottiemae/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.