- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf 3 Years Ago
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
If you thought there was nothing the country’s preferred president, Michelle Obama, could do to get more love, you were wrong. Last night Twitter user @meagnacarta dropped a photo of the former first lady “flaunting,” as the tabloids like to say, not just glowing skin and those enviable arms, but also her natural hair, wrapped in a gray bandana and tied in a no-hassle pony.
This is the picuture I have been waiting on for like 3 years. COME ON NATURAL. pic.twitter.com/HF8AYpsciB— gif sommelier (@meagnacarta) April 2, 2017
Even though it cannot be confirmed where and when the photo was taken, or even if it was post-FLOTUS status, the internet went wild over Obama going au naturale.
@meagnacarta Her skin is buttery, buttery, buttery smooth and has an inner glow. Mr. Obama knows he's lucky.— Edie Spencer (@EdieS) April 3, 2017
It seems life out the political spotlight has been kind to women powerhouses and their proclivity to DGAF. See the mafia-style leather blazer Hillary Clinton strutted on stage wearing last week when she took down Bill O’Reilly’s and Sean Spicer’s demeaning comments toward women of color. Nice work leaving The Man’s expectations of style and polish behind, ladies. Do you.
H/T Huffington Post
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.