- Netflix’s ‘Someone Great’ is a coming-of-age rom-com for twenty-somethings 2 Years Ago
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend 2 Years Ago
- ‘Ramy’ explores the intersection of Muslim and millennial identities Today 6:30 AM
- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV Today 5:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
If you thought there was nothing the country’s preferred president, Michelle Obama, could do to get more love, you were wrong. Last night Twitter user @meagnacarta dropped a photo of the former first lady “flaunting,” as the tabloids like to say, not just glowing skin and those enviable arms, but also her natural hair, wrapped in a gray bandana and tied in a no-hassle pony.
This is the picuture I have been waiting on for like 3 years. COME ON NATURAL. pic.twitter.com/HF8AYpsciB
— gif sommelier (@meagnacarta) April 2, 2017
Even though it cannot be confirmed where and when the photo was taken, or even if it was post-FLOTUS status, the internet went wild over Obama going au naturale.
— PussyPoppinPriestess (@RegularBlack_) April 3, 2017
— Shadee (@veryshady) April 3, 2017
@meagnacarta Her skin is buttery, buttery, buttery smooth and has an inner glow. Mr. Obama knows he's lucky.
— Edie Spencer (@EdieS) April 3, 2017
— IThinkOverThere (@AdwoaOA) April 3, 2017
— Scooter Phoenix (@ScooterPhoenix) April 3, 2017
It seems life out the political spotlight has been kind to women powerhouses and their proclivity to DGAF. See the mafia-style leather blazer Hillary Clinton strutted on stage wearing last week when she took down Bill O’Reilly’s and Sean Spicer’s demeaning comments toward women of color. Nice work leaving The Man’s expectations of style and polish behind, ladies. Do you.
H/T Huffington Post
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.