- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
If you thought there was nothing the country’s preferred president, Michelle Obama, could do to get more love, you were wrong. Last night Twitter user @meagnacarta dropped a photo of the former first lady “flaunting,” as the tabloids like to say, not just glowing skin and those enviable arms, but also her natural hair, wrapped in a gray bandana and tied in a no-hassle pony.
This is the picuture I have been waiting on for like 3 years. COME ON NATURAL. pic.twitter.com/HF8AYpsciB
— gif sommelier (@meagnacarta) April 2, 2017
Even though it cannot be confirmed where and when the photo was taken, or even if it was post-FLOTUS status, the internet went wild over Obama going au naturale.
— PussyPoppinPriestess (@RegularBlack_) April 3, 2017
@meagnacarta Her skin is buttery, buttery, buttery smooth and has an inner glow. Mr. Obama knows he's lucky.
— Edie Spencer (@EdieS) April 3, 2017
— IThinkOverThere (@AdwoaOA) April 3, 2017
— Scooter Phoenix (@ScooterPhoenix) April 3, 2017
It seems life out the political spotlight has been kind to women powerhouses and their proclivity to DGAF. See the mafia-style leather blazer Hillary Clinton strutted on stage wearing last week when she took down Bill O’Reilly’s and Sean Spicer’s demeaning comments toward women of color. Nice work leaving The Man’s expectations of style and polish behind, ladies. Do you.
H/T Huffington Post
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.