- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
On July 23, Lindsay Lohan posted a series of photos and a video on her Instagram account accusing her fiancé, Russian businessman Egor Tarabasov, of cheating on her.
Many of the posts have since been deleted, including one of Tarabasov at a party with the caption, “Wow thanks #fiance with Russian hooker @dasha_pa5h.”
Us Weekly reports that @dasha_pa5h refers to Dasha Pashevkina, whose Instagram account has also been deleted. Another post was a video that showed Tarabasov partying, captioned, “Home? First time in my life-bare with he/ he cheated on me with hooker #meangirls #meanboysu b.”
The remaining Instagram post is a selfie of Lohan and Tarabasov, with his face scribbled out. “He wore black and I wore white…. 🙉🙈🙊⚓️ I guess #art is whatever you make of it,” Lohan wrote.
In the middle of this, Lohan also tweeted that she was pregnant, linking to photos of her in the upcoming movie Labor Pains.
It was later revealed that police had also busted down the door of Lohan’s London apartment on Saturday night, after neighbors heard the actress screaming for help. The Sun obtained footage from a neighbor of the incident.
She added: “Do it. I dare you again. You’re f*****g crazy. You sick f**k. You need help. It’s my house get out of my house.’’
She was also heard shouting to Egor – who was also near the balcony: “I’m done. I don’t love you anymore. You tried to kill me. You’re a f*****g psycho” before adding ‘’We are finished.’’
No arrests were made and Lohan was spotted leaving the apartment less than 24 hours later to go out with a friend.
This isn’t the first time the couple have had a public argument. Earlier in July, the couple had a huge fight that prompted Lohan to throw Tarabasov’s phone into the ocean and for him to dump water on her head.
Lyz Lenz is currently the managing editor of the Rumpus. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Jezebel, the Columbia Journalism Review, and Mashable.