- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Tuesday 12:28 PM
Khloe Kardashian has created a profile on OKCupid
Fresh from her breakup with NBA star James Harden, Kardashian has apparently created a profile on the popular online dating service in what has to be either a social media experiment or a clever bit of viral marketing.
Kardashian shared the profile with her fans on her subscription website. In her profile, she is shown with her head tilted to the side and smiling, which according to a recent study, is the perfect dating profile picture.
Kardashian lists her hobbies as, “Working or hanging out with my nieces and nephews: Penelope, Mason, Reign, Saint and North!” I just hope that Auntie Khloe is teaching the kids to tweet, so North doesn’t have another embarrassing incident.
Whether you love her, hate her, or love to hate her, we can all agree that it has been a rough couple of months for Kardashian. Back in October, her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, was found unresponsive in a Nevada brothel. Kardashian has been by Odom’s side through his recovery, leading fans to speculate that they would rekindle their romance. Khloe’s dating profile seems to put that assumption to bed. Why Khloe didn’t just get VIP status on Tinder is unclear, but we look forward to seeing this experiment play out in the tabloids.
Photo via Khloe Kardashian
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.