- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Fresh from her breakup with NBA star James Harden, Kardashian has apparently created a profile on the popular online dating service in what has to be either a social media experiment or a clever bit of viral marketing.
Kardashian shared the profile with her fans on her subscription website. In her profile, she is shown with her head tilted to the side and smiling, which according to a recent study, is the perfect dating profile picture.
Kardashian lists her hobbies as, “Working or hanging out with my nieces and nephews: Penelope, Mason, Reign, Saint and North!” I just hope that Auntie Khloe is teaching the kids to tweet, so North doesn’t have another embarrassing incident.
Whether you love her, hate her, or love to hate her, we can all agree that it has been a rough couple of months for Kardashian. Back in October, her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, was found unresponsive in a Nevada brothel. Kardashian has been by Odom’s side through his recovery, leading fans to speculate that they would rekindle their romance. Khloe’s dating profile seems to put that assumption to bed. Why Khloe didn’t just get VIP status on Tinder is unclear, but we look forward to seeing this experiment play out in the tabloids.
Photo via Khloe Kardashian
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.