- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her 3 Years Ago
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Today 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Today 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Today 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize Today 10:27 AM
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options Today 10:21 AM
Khloe Kardashian has created a profile on OKCupid
Fresh from her breakup with NBA star James Harden, Kardashian has apparently created a profile on the popular online dating service in what has to be either a social media experiment or a clever bit of viral marketing.
Kardashian shared the profile with her fans on her subscription website. In her profile, she is shown with her head tilted to the side and smiling, which according to a recent study, is the perfect dating profile picture.
Kardashian lists her hobbies as, “Working or hanging out with my nieces and nephews: Penelope, Mason, Reign, Saint and North!” I just hope that Auntie Khloe is teaching the kids to tweet, so North doesn’t have another embarrassing incident.
Whether you love her, hate her, or love to hate her, we can all agree that it has been a rough couple of months for Kardashian. Back in October, her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, was found unresponsive in a Nevada brothel. Kardashian has been by Odom’s side through his recovery, leading fans to speculate that they would rekindle their romance. Khloe’s dating profile seems to put that assumption to bed. Why Khloe didn’t just get VIP status on Tinder is unclear, but we look forward to seeing this experiment play out in the tabloids.
Photo via Khloe Kardashian
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.