- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads 3 Years Ago
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free 3 Years Ago
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
Khloe Kardashian has created a profile on OKCupid
Fresh from her breakup with NBA star James Harden, Kardashian has apparently created a profile on the popular online dating service in what has to be either a social media experiment or a clever bit of viral marketing.
Kardashian shared the profile with her fans on her subscription website. In her profile, she is shown with her head tilted to the side and smiling, which according to a recent study, is the perfect dating profile picture.
Kardashian lists her hobbies as, “Working or hanging out with my nieces and nephews: Penelope, Mason, Reign, Saint and North!” I just hope that Auntie Khloe is teaching the kids to tweet, so North doesn’t have another embarrassing incident.
Whether you love her, hate her, or love to hate her, we can all agree that it has been a rough couple of months for Kardashian. Back in October, her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, was found unresponsive in a Nevada brothel. Kardashian has been by Odom’s side through his recovery, leading fans to speculate that they would rekindle their romance. Khloe’s dating profile seems to put that assumption to bed. Why Khloe didn’t just get VIP status on Tinder is unclear, but we look forward to seeing this experiment play out in the tabloids.
Photo via Khloe Kardashian
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.