- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- Vidgo provides competitive streaming options in both English and Spanish Saturday 3:34 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
- This dentist wants to know who left him a negative review online Friday 8:16 PM
Fresh from her breakup with NBA star James Harden, Kardashian has apparently created a profile on the popular online dating service in what has to be either a social media experiment or a clever bit of viral marketing.
Kardashian shared the profile with her fans on her subscription website. In her profile, she is shown with her head tilted to the side and smiling, which according to a recent study, is the perfect dating profile picture.
Kardashian lists her hobbies as, “Working or hanging out with my nieces and nephews: Penelope, Mason, Reign, Saint and North!” I just hope that Auntie Khloe is teaching the kids to tweet, so North doesn’t have another embarrassing incident.
Whether you love her, hate her, or love to hate her, we can all agree that it has been a rough couple of months for Kardashian. Back in October, her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, was found unresponsive in a Nevada brothel. Kardashian has been by Odom’s side through his recovery, leading fans to speculate that they would rekindle their romance. Khloe’s dating profile seems to put that assumption to bed. Why Khloe didn’t just get VIP status on Tinder is unclear, but we look forward to seeing this experiment play out in the tabloids.
Photo via Khloe Kardashian
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.