- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side 1 Month Ago
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint 1 Month Ago
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords 1 Month Ago
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery 1 Month Ago
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
- How to stream Lakers vs. Clippers Today 11:02 AM
- Popular Twitch streamer banned for something he didn’t even say Today 10:13 AM
- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 10:04 AM
Porn star Jessica Jaymes, 43, was found dead at her San Fernando Valley, California, home on Tuesday.
When a friend who had not heard from her in a while stopped by to check on her, he found her unconscious and immediately called 911, TMZ reported. Emergency workers responded to the call, but by the time they arrived, the adult entertainer was already dead.
The cause of death is still unknown, and an investigation has been opened by the L.A. County Coroner’s Office to determine what happened. TMZ reported that Jaymes had a history of seizures, and various prescription pills were found in her home.
Jaymes was the first adult entertainer contracted by Hustlers to be inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame–an honor given to those who have “made significant contributions to the adult industry.” Her career spanned nearly two decades and included performances in over 200 adult films and appearances in the Showtime series Weeds. In 2016, she surprised a fan with an in-person performance during the shooting of the documentary, Date My Porn Star.
In her last Instagram post, which is now being flooded with messages of remembrance and love, Jaymes apologized for taking time away from the camera for a vacation.
“Hey guys took a little vacation for a couple of days I love you all. apologies and I hope everyone is having the best sex time of their life!” she wrote.
- 30 porn stars you should be following on Instagram
- Mia Khalifa opens up about her time in porn—and says she only made $12,000
- Bella Thorne makes her directorial debut on Pornhub
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.