- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
But from this day forth, he shall forever be remembered as the hot naked dude who really likes Hillary Clinton.
On Friday, Turner set a thirst trap for the nation when he posted a photo of himself in all his shirtless glory with the phrase “Hunks for Hillary” scrawled across his impossibly muscular torso in a casually thrilling manner.
Turner invited, er, other hunks to join in by posting their own boy-doir photos, and a few bold and brave souls actually did. But mostly, Turner’s scorching pic was passed around a few thousand times among the panting masses—who noted that it was a hard effort to top.
Some even redirected the hashtag to sillier, but just as cute, stuff like pictures of babies and dogs. Apparently, all it takes to become a Hunk for Hillary is to write the phrase—or even just the campaign logo—across your chest.
Turner’s patriotic contribution to the 2016 election discourse is a sexy update to similar campaigns like #Bros4Hillary—a group that launched in order to show that men “could do better than the sexism, racism, and other -isms we saw in the language and messaging of her opponents and their ‘bro’ supporters.”
But Turner’s epic amount of gay fans ensure that this bro for Hillary is often compared to another gay-centered hashtag campaign, #Twinks4Trump. That movement pretty much begins and ends with the concept that “Trump is daddy,” so we have a feeling that Turner and his Hunks for Hillary would easily dominate in a hypothetical hunks-vs-twinks wrestling match.
Btw, call us when that happens. We volunteer to film it.
Mary Emily O'Hara is an LGBTQ reporter. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, NBC Out, Daily Dot, Broadly, Vice, the Daily Beast, the Advocate, Huffington Post, DNAinfo, Al Jazeera, and Portland's Pulitzer Prize-winning newsweekly Willamette Week, among other outlets.