- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone charges 2 Years Ago
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
Since the election, Hillary Clinton has been popping up for quaint, brief moments of inspiration—hikes in the woods, New England bookstore visits, bangin’ hairstyle debuts. And now actress Amber Tamblyn has let us know that the former presidential hopeful wrote her newborn daughter a sweet little note welcoming her to the world.
Clinton acknowledges baby Marlow’s “vast community of admirers and champions,” including her dad, the comedian/actor David Cross. “I send my best wishes to you for a lifetime of amazing accomplishments and adventures, full of love, learning, and friendship,” she writes.
The one day I decide to put mascara on Hillary Clinton sends us this letter for our daughter. Crying now. A letter from one spectacular woman who has lived so much to another who has only just begun. My heart is as full as this diaper I'm about to change. Thank you, Hillary,grandmother to us all.
A post shared by Amber Tamblyn (@amberrosetamblyn) on
Tamblyn, who gave birth last month, has been an avid supporter of Clinton and women’s rights. She also spoke out about being sexually assaulted after Trump’s “grab them by the pussy” comments surfaced.
On Instagram, she called Clinton a “spectacular woman” and a “grandmother to us all.” “My heart is as full as this diaper I’m about to change,” she wrote.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.