- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle 3 Years Ago
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
Since the election, Hillary Clinton has been popping up for quaint, brief moments of inspiration—hikes in the woods, New England bookstore visits, bangin’ hairstyle debuts. And now actress Amber Tamblyn has let us know that the former presidential hopeful wrote her newborn daughter a sweet little note welcoming her to the world.
Clinton acknowledges baby Marlow’s “vast community of admirers and champions,” including her dad, the comedian/actor David Cross. “I send my best wishes to you for a lifetime of amazing accomplishments and adventures, full of love, learning, and friendship,” she writes.
The one day I decide to put mascara on Hillary Clinton sends us this letter for our daughter. Crying now. A letter from one spectacular woman who has lived so much to another who has only just begun. My heart is as full as this diaper I'm about to change. Thank you, Hillary,grandmother to us all.
A post shared by Amber Tamblyn (@amberrosetamblyn) on
Tamblyn, who gave birth last month, has been an avid supporter of Clinton and women’s rights. She also spoke out about being sexually assaulted after Trump’s “grab them by the pussy” comments surfaced.
On Instagram, she called Clinton a “spectacular woman” and a “grandmother to us all.” “My heart is as full as this diaper I’m about to change,” she wrote.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.