- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Fact: There is no sight on God’s green Earth more repulsive than a couple that is deeply in love. (And I say this as someone who is one-half of said type of couple.) If you agree with the above statement, then boy, are you gonna love #FirstDateSelfies, the latest social media trend where couples document their very first dates on Instagram.
That’s right: It’s an Instagram hashtag of couples’ first dates. Excuse me while I gently puke into my cupped hands.
Anyway, here are some photos of this thing I hate:
“The Wicked Witch of the Best.” Stop.
A photo posted by James Matthews (@james.t.matthews33) on
A photo posted by Sean Michael (@therealseanmflynn) on
…OK, those are kinda cute, I guess.
Awwwwwww they’re so young! They’re like little human-sized Fisher Price people. Remember your first love? You don’t know about alimony, or fighting over who gets the cat when you break up, or having sex through a hole in your ratty sweatpants because you’re too tired to take them off. You’re just young and beautiful and innocent. I just want to grab them, pinch their cheeks, and stick Werther’s caramels in their hands.
A photo posted by Lisa fabio (@lisafabio) on
…sniffle… what? No, I’m not crying. It’s just… allergies. I know it’s December, but I have really bad allergies. Anyway. Anyone wanna eat a pint of ice cream and watch Love Actually or something?
H/T NY Mag | Photo via avilesmike/Instagram
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.