- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch is a seasonal L.A. spot famous for its celebrity sightings. It’s where teen bride Courtney Stodden got kicked out for a suggestive photo shoot back when people remembered who she actually was, where wholesome families like Sharknado star Ian Ziering go to snap family portraits, and where, uh, hair rockers like Sebastian Bach take their girlfriends on dates? In other words, Mr. Bones is a joint where the paparazzi likes to lurk and stars take advantage of that.
So it’s no surprise Coco Puffz was there this weekend. The model/actress/service dog didn’t waste time perusing for jack-o-lanterns. No, Puffz was there to pose and pose hard.
The good news is she’s been discovered—by more than 58,000 people, who’ve retweeted that photo. It’s also safe to say that Puffz is much more beloved than Stodden and Bach combined.
Victoria Aycock, who snapped the pic, told BuzzFeed that Puffz would jump from pumpkin to pumpkin and pose, with each photo taking her owner about five minutes to perfect.
From the looks of her official Facebook page, though, it seems Miss Puffz has had star power and branding down for a while now.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.