- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 2 Years Ago
- How to watch Disney XD online for free 2 Years Ago
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
Caitlyn Jenner has picked a name for her upcoming memoir, which was written with the help of Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Buzz Bissinger, the author of her famous Vanity Fair coming-out cover story.
The book will be called The Secrets of My Life and is planned for release by mid-April 2017.
According to Page Six, the memoir will cover Jenner’s childhood years through her Olympic fame, marriages, and transition.
Jenner publically came out as a trans woman during the summer of 2015. Immediately after going public, E! gave her a docu-series called I Am Cait, which ran for two seasons and featured prominent trans figures such as Kate Bornstein and Candis Cayne before it was canceled. Jenner will also be featured in HBOs premiere of The Trans List on Dec. 5.
Mehak Anwar is a reporter whose work focuses on LGBTQ rights, intersectional feminism, and race. Her byline has appeared in Bustle and the Huffington Post.