- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ 3 Years Ago
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign 3 Years Ago
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
Caitlyn Jenner has picked a name for her upcoming memoir, which was written with the help of Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Buzz Bissinger, the author of her famous Vanity Fair coming-out cover story.
The book will be called The Secrets of My Life and is planned for release by mid-April 2017.
According to Page Six, the memoir will cover Jenner’s childhood years through her Olympic fame, marriages, and transition.
Jenner publically came out as a trans woman during the summer of 2015. Immediately after going public, E! gave her a docu-series called I Am Cait, which ran for two seasons and featured prominent trans figures such as Kate Bornstein and Candis Cayne before it was canceled. Jenner will also be featured in HBOs premiere of The Trans List on Dec. 5.
Mehak Anwar is a reporter whose work focuses on LGBTQ rights, intersectional feminism, and race. Her byline has appeared in Bustle and the Huffington Post.