- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
Caitlyn Jenner has picked a name for her upcoming memoir, which was written with the help of Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Buzz Bissinger, the author of her famous Vanity Fair coming-out cover story.
The book will be called The Secrets of My Life and is planned for release by mid-April 2017.
According to Page Six, the memoir will cover Jenner’s childhood years through her Olympic fame, marriages, and transition.
Jenner publically came out as a trans woman during the summer of 2015. Immediately after going public, E! gave her a docu-series called I Am Cait, which ran for two seasons and featured prominent trans figures such as Kate Bornstein and Candis Cayne before it was canceled. Jenner will also be featured in HBOs premiere of The Trans List on Dec. 5.
Mehak Anwar is a reporter whose work focuses on LGBTQ rights, intersectional feminism, and race. Her byline has appeared in Bustle and the Huffington Post.