Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records
The streaming giant is notoriously tight-lipped about viewership numbers.
- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 3 Years Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war 3 Years Ago
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
How Romania brought broadband to a whole country—and who got left behind
| Last updated
For more than 30 years, a U.S. government program has helped provide connectivity to the poor. It recently expanded to provide broadband access—but critics want to shut it down.
© The Daily Dot, all rights reserved. Represented by Complex Media, Inc. for advertising sales.