- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ 3 Years Ago
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting 3 Years Ago
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose Today 8:20 AM
- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme Today 7:37 AM
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ Today 6:30 AM
- Healsluts are challenging gaming to make room for queer, kinky self-discovery Today 6:30 AM
- Does ‘Avengers: Endgame’ have a post-credits scene? Today 6:00 AM
- Sling TV Latino es esencial para quienes están hartos de la televisión por cable Today 5:00 AM
- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
Skydive into a football stadium with Navy SEALs with this incredible GoPro footage
Look out below.
If you’re too scared to try skydiving for yourself, here’s the next best thing: a first-person view, captured by a GoPro, from Navy SEALs making the leap from a plane and landing inside a football stadium.
The video follows the Leap Frogs, members of the U.S. Navy Parachute Team, as they fall from the wild blue yonder into a sea of orange awaiting them inside Neyland Stadium at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN.
The jump took place on April 16, 2016 and served as a kick off to the annual Orange vs. White Spring Scrimmage for the UT Volunteers football team. It also marked Knoxville Navy Week, one of the Navy’s signature outreach programs that it takes each year to a handful of cities throughout the country.
The Orange team emerged victorious in Tennessee’s spring scrimmage, outscoring the White squad by a score of 70-63. But the real winners here are the Leap Frogs, who get to pump up the crowd just by doing their job.
AJ Dellinger is a seasoned technology writer whose work has appeared in Digital Trends, International Business Times, and Newsweek. In 2018, he joined Gizmodo as the nights and weekend editor.