- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Friday 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Friday 9:19 AM
Juul goes out of its way to make you think they’re the only game in town selling Juul pods. While they’re the only ones selling official pods, there are plenty of third-party Juul pod options for consumers on the market. You’ve just got to make sure you’re buying from a reputable source.
We’ve purchased from and tested each of these brands and stores in the past with positive results. Here are the best places to buy Juul pods online.
Where to buy Juul pods
Your local gas station or smoke shop
When you need Juul pods immediately, head to your local gas station or smoke shop. Expect to pay full price, and possibly more at independent stores. While some smoke shops may sell third-party pods we don’t recommend buying them there unless it’s a reputable shop. Don’t buy brands you don’t recognize. Beyond price, the only downside of buying from a gas station is their limited selection. Juul doesn’t sell fruit flavors over the counter anymore in the name of stopping teen vaping.
Electronic Tobacconist is one of the best vaping sites around, offering a wide range of flavors, devices, and best of all, Juul-friendly pods. They always have competitive pricing, matched only by their incredible selection. It’s often cheaper to buy Juul hardware from Electronic Tobacconist than it is from Juul itself.
While Elevated Vaping doesn’t have the massive selection of Electronic Tobacconist, it does have some of the best pricing around. From first-party Juul pods to batteries, you’ll find just what you need. They also offer free shipping on orders over $29.99.
When you’re looking for solid 6% nicotine pods make sure you try Eon Pods. Featuring high-quality salt-based nicotine juice and bright flavors, Eon Pods are a fruity alternative to Juul’s. From Pink Lemonade to Watermelon Ice, Eon serves delicious flavors at affordable costs. Their online store even stocks a host of other brands, making it a great destination even if you don’t like their Pods.
You’d be hard-pressed to find another store that sells more Juul-compatible pods than Ziip Stock. Currently, they feature over 380 different Juul compatible pods, a number of flavors that’s frankly terrifying to comprehend. Along with its host of options, Ziip Stock offers free shipping on orders over $20 and competitive pricing. From sales to general discounts, there will always be a pod you can afford at Ziip Stock.
Look, not everyone wants to inhale third-party vape pods. If brand loyalty is important to you there’s always Juul itself. The Juul website is the only place you can score official Mango and Fruit Juul pods ever since the company pulled them from stores. The only real downside is paying $20.99 for four pods. But if you demand brand-accurate pods, Juul remains your best source.
A quick note about third-party pods
Official Juul pods start at 5% nicotine, with reduced capacities available. However, some third-party pods have 6% or more nicotine per pod. Make sure you check the nicotine level of the pods you’re buying, especially if it’s from a third party. This is particularly important if you’re using a Juul to quit nicotine.
John-Michael Bond is a tech reporter and culture writer for Daily Dot. A longtime cord-cutter and early adopter, he's an expert on streaming services (Hulu with Live TV), devices (Roku, Amazon Fire), and anime. A former staff writer for TUAW, he's knowledgeable on all things Apple and Android. You can also also find him regularly performing standup comedy in Los Angeles.