- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Wednesday 12:08 PM
Vaping has become a multi-billion dollar industry since first captivating the world about a decade ago as a replacement for smoking. The current leader of this trend is undoubtedly Juul, which has made vaping so ~trendy~ thanks to its wide variety of fruity flavors and sleek design. But its battery is still kind of a pain, and from replacements to its lifespan, there are some key points to consider. Consider this a one-stop-shop for answers to popular questions about the Juul battery whether you are new to vaping or a seasoned pro.
What to know about the Juul battery
Where to buy a replacement Juul battery
Juul batteries and chargers should be cleaned with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol before being replaced. Sometimes charging issues can be fixed with a simple cleansing, rather than replacing the e-cigarette. Juul has a handy store locator on its website to easily locate stores selling Juuls in certain areas. Juul battery replacements can also be bought online from the company website, with the most basic option running for only $15.
Where to buy chargers
Juul products usually come in packages with the e-cigarette, charger, and a few pods. Chargers can be bought individually on Amazon. Juuls often use magnetic chargers, but there are also wired options for a better price from other online retailers or in-store vape shops. Typical Juul battery chargers are only about one inch long with a USB port and can be easily plugged into a laptop for an easy on-the-go charge.
Juul pods contain either 3 percent or 5 percent nicotine — a highly addictive substance — depending on consumer preference. The amount of nicotine in one Juul pod is equal to an entire pack of cigarettes. Juuls are meant for adult smokers making the switch from smoking to vaping and should exercise caution prior to using Juul e-cigarettes.
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and Arabic at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.