- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series 4 Weeks Ago
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
Vaping has become a multi-billion dollar industry since first captivating the world about a decade ago as a replacement for smoking. The current leader of this trend is undoubtedly Juul, which has made vaping so ~trendy~ thanks to its wide variety of fruity flavors and sleek design. But its battery is still kind of a pain, and from replacements to its lifespan, there are some key points to consider. Consider this a one-stop-shop for answers to popular questions about the Juul battery whether you are new to vaping or a seasoned pro.
What to know about the Juul battery
Where to buy a replacement Juul battery
Juul batteries and chargers should be cleaned with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol before being replaced. Sometimes charging issues can be fixed with a simple cleansing, rather than replacing the e-cigarette. Juul has a handy store locator on its website to easily locate stores selling Juuls in certain areas. Juul battery replacements can also be bought online from the company website, with the most basic option running for only $15.
Where to buy chargers
Juul products usually come in packages with the e-cigarette, charger, and a few pods. Chargers can be bought individually on Amazon. Juuls often use magnetic chargers, but there are also wired options for a better price from other online retailers or in-store vape shops. Typical Juul battery chargers are only about one inch long with a USB port and can be easily plugged into a laptop for an easy on-the-go charge.
Juul pods contain either 3 percent or 5 percent nicotine — a highly addictive substance — depending on consumer preference. The amount of nicotine in one Juul pod is equal to an entire pack of cigarettes. Juuls are meant for adult smokers making the switch from smoking to vaping and should exercise caution prior to using Juul e-cigarettes.
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and Arabic at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.