- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
An Instagram bug is hiding recent photos
Only seeing photos from five days ago? You’re not alone.
Over the past few days, Instagram users have been having problems seeing all of their uploaded photos. On Wednesday the Facebook owned company stated it is working on a fix for what it said was a temporary glitch.
The problem doesn’t seem to affect the Web version of the app, and it’s unclear how many users were hit by the bug. The AP reported that the app, which sees 60 million photos shared every day, was only showing photos from several days ago rather than the most recent. While Instagram acknowledged the glitch, a timeline for a fix wasn’t mentioned.
my Instagram says the recent pics were 5 days ago and so if I liked ur pic from 5 days ago I wasn’t stalking u😂😂
— Tweet Like A Girl (@TweetLikeAGirI) April 2, 2014
why is my Instagram feed only loading things from 5 days ago 😳😳
— chill tweets (@chilltweetss) April 2, 2014
Instagram went back in time to 5 days ago.
— Joe Alisa (@JoeAlisa) April 2, 2014
The popular app is not often hit by bugs, however one of their biggest problems was unearthed last summer when users reported photos of fruits and smoothies being uploaded onto their profiles. While this glitch doesn’t seem to be as severe, for many of the Insagram addicts out there it is likely to thoroughly annoy the app’s 200 million users.
Ned Donovan is a politics and entertainment journalist who's done stints with GQ, Wired, and the Daily Mail. His bylines have also appeared in the Week, the Telegraph, BuzzFeed, History Today, and elsewhere.