- How to watch Serie A online for free 2 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
XXXTentacion responds to assault charges via unhinged Instagram rant
Forget about Twitter rants, many celebrities are now using social media story features in order to post their raw, unfiltered thoughts.
In a slew of Instagram stories posted within the last 24 hours, up-and-coming Florida rapper XXXTentacion (Joshua Olfney) opened up about his domestic assault allegations, specifically the most recent involving his relationship from May to October 2016.
The Instagram story began with a screenshot introduction, laying out his thoughts on the matter.
What occurred next took a turn for the dark, however, as the Florida rapper recorded himself, video after video, speaking out against anyone who continued to view him in a negative light.
“Everybody that called me a domestic abuser, I’m finna domestically abuse y’all little sister pussy from the back,” the 19-year-old rapper said.
In another clip, he laughed about joining the feminist movement.
“If you want your pussy domestically abused, hit my line,” he added.
This isn’t the first time that XXXTentacion has chosen to post graphic content. Just a few weeks ago, he uploaded a video where he appears to commit suicide in order to promote his debut album. While the post sparked outrage among many fans via Twitter, the album 17, which dropped the next day, seemed unharmed—landing a No. 2 spot on the Billboard 200.
While the rapper’s next Instagram move remains in the air, he has announced that a second album, Bad Vibes Forever, is in production.
If you are a victim of sexual assault or want more information on sexual assault, contact the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673).
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.