- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
XXXTentacion responds to assault charges via unhinged Instagram rant
Forget about Twitter rants, many celebrities are now using social media story features in order to post their raw, unfiltered thoughts.
In a slew of Instagram stories posted within the last 24 hours, up-and-coming Florida rapper XXXTentacion (Joshua Olfney) opened up about his domestic assault allegations, specifically the most recent involving his relationship from May to October 2016.
The Instagram story began with a screenshot introduction, laying out his thoughts on the matter.
What occurred next took a turn for the dark, however, as the Florida rapper recorded himself, video after video, speaking out against anyone who continued to view him in a negative light.
“Everybody that called me a domestic abuser, I’m finna domestically abuse y’all little sister pussy from the back,” the 19-year-old rapper said.
In another clip, he laughed about joining the feminist movement.
“If you want your pussy domestically abused, hit my line,” he added.
This isn’t the first time that XXXTentacion has chosen to post graphic content. Just a few weeks ago, he uploaded a video where he appears to commit suicide in order to promote his debut album. While the post sparked outrage among many fans via Twitter, the album 17, which dropped the next day, seemed unharmed—landing a No. 2 spot on the Billboard 200.
While the rapper’s next Instagram move remains in the air, he has announced that a second album, Bad Vibes Forever, is in production.
If you are a victim of sexual assault or want more information on sexual assault, contact the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673).
Samantha Reichstein is a former intern for the Daily Dot whose work focused on entertainment and politics. She's written for the Bump, the Nest, the Knot, the Austin American-Statesman, Austin Way Magazine, and Broadway World TV.