- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 4 Years Ago
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
Ask any woman to describe her ideal mate and she’ll likely rattle off a list of descriptors including smart, funny, ambitious, and kind. But none of those are high on the priority list for Allie Davis. When it comes to finding her Jay Z, the only character trait this ultimate Beyoncé fan cares about is an encyclopedic knowledge of the pop icon.
Over the weekend, the 21-year-old decided to put her boyfriend of over two years through the paces by presenting him with a quiz that tested his expertise on everything from One Direction members to the infamous elevator incident. In order to stay in the relationship and “On the Run” together, Davis’ boyfriend had to score 60 percent or higher.
Despite not knowing the complete lyrics to “Drunk In Love” and misidentifying Queen Bey as a rapper, her boyfriend managed to pass, scoring an 80 percent. The fan’s beau was a good sport about the whole thing, telling those on Twitter that he “knew this was a joke from the beginning.” “Sometimes we love to pester each other,” he added.
If you’re yearning to test the strength of your relationship with a little pop music pop quiz then you’re in luck. The fan, who’s better known as Fergyoncé on Twitter, has made a blank version of the exam available on her blog for all the intrepid couples out there.
Good luck, and may you forever be drunk in love.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.