- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Ask any woman to describe her ideal mate and she’ll likely rattle off a list of descriptors including smart, funny, ambitious, and kind. But none of those are high on the priority list for Allie Davis. When it comes to finding her Jay Z, the only character trait this ultimate Beyoncé fan cares about is an encyclopedic knowledge of the pop icon.
Over the weekend, the 21-year-old decided to put her boyfriend of over two years through the paces by presenting him with a quiz that tested his expertise on everything from One Direction members to the infamous elevator incident. In order to stay in the relationship and “On the Run” together, Davis’ boyfriend had to score 60 percent or higher.
Despite not knowing the complete lyrics to “Drunk In Love” and misidentifying Queen Bey as a rapper, her boyfriend managed to pass, scoring an 80 percent. The fan’s beau was a good sport about the whole thing, telling those on Twitter that he “knew this was a joke from the beginning.” “Sometimes we love to pester each other,” he added.
If you’re yearning to test the strength of your relationship with a little pop music pop quiz then you’re in luck. The fan, who’s better known as Fergyoncé on Twitter, has made a blank version of the exam available on her blog for all the intrepid couples out there.
Good luck, and may you forever be drunk in love.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.