- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck mocked after ball busts windows during demonstration 2 Years Ago
- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
During Britney Spears‘ first show since May for her “Piece of Me” residency at Las Vegas‘ Planet Hollywood, a wild fan rushed her stage, did a front handspring, then flipped over a dancer that attempted to tackle him.
Videos of the incident, shot by multiple fans during Spears’ Aug. 9 show, show the star wrapping up her number for Crazy when a fan appears on the left side of the stage. He does a mid-air flip of his own before walking toward center stage, where Spears and her dancers are in a formation.
Someone from stage left, who appears to be a dancer and not security, then runs to the man and attempts to push him away from the dancers, but is instead flipped onto his back by the fan. Spears then yells, “Stop!” (as part of the song), and the dancers behind her begin to notice and rush to help the fallen crew member take down the fan.
“Are you guys having fun?” Spears asks the crowd, possibly oblivious to the action behind her.
Two security members then rush to Spears and inform her of what’s happening.
“Is something OK? What’s going on?” Spears is heard saying before stammering at the guards. The two men then take her to exit stage right, while other security members begin to assist the dancers in detaining the man.
Fans then booed the man and chanted “asshole” as security addressed him.
Here you can see the fan flipping on stage and flipping the crew member:
Söylentiye göre sahneye atlayan bu kişi 2 güvenlik görevlisinin hafif şekilde yaralanmasına sebep oldu.Posted by Britney Spears Team Turkey on Thursday, August 10, 2017
And here we see Spears’ reaction to finding out someone tried to rush her stage:
my baby almost got attacked on stage tonight I wanna cry pic.twitter.com/pKRESY6dQT— Emanuel Jenner (@emanueljenner) August 10, 2017
At least one fan took the opportunity to scream what the rest of us would in this situation: “LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!”
Spears’ “Piece of Me” residency at Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood ends Dec. 31.
H/T María Núñez
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.