- Illinois Republicans share ‘jihad squad’ meme of 4 Dem congresswomen 3 Months Ago
- How a deepfake gets made 3 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online 3 Months Ago
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
- How alt porn site SuicideGirls gets women to pose naked for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? Today 6:30 AM
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet Today 6:00 AM
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
Dexerto first reported that the streamer, Cloudius777, started a stream apparently right after his roommate tried to punch him in the face. He brought in his mom for backup, who’s seen sitting beside him as the argument unfolds.
In the video of the stream, the roommate yells insults off-camera until Cloudius777 makes a side comment to his audience. Then, the roommate hurls what looks to be an envelope at Cloudius’ face. That incenses his mom, who stands up and launches at the roommate with her cane.
“You touch him again, I’ll fucking run you through!” she yells as Cloudius777 tells his viewers: “We’re here live, folks.”
One redditor helpfully provided a transcript of the scene, which reads like a modern-day Shakespearean duel.
Redditors hailed the decision to stream the event as a smart one, since now the entire incident is caught on camera. Some were also confused about why Cloudius777 chose to live with the dude in the first place.
“Crazy that you’d live with someone like that,” one redditor said. “I wonder who owns the lease and who is the renter. Like, just mind boggling.”
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire
- Twitch kills ‘Joy of Sex’ category—and gamers are furious
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.