- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits 3 Years Ago
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana 3 Years Ago
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ 3 Years Ago
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue 3 Years Ago
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in 3 Years Ago
- Sara Lee navigates dirty Instagram comments after ‘SNL’ sketch 3 Years Ago
- YouTuber David Dobrik says his monthly earnings dipped $273K after ‘adpocalypse’ Today 10:47 AM
- Pete Buttigieg took a Holocaust memorial picture Today 10:14 AM
- #IVapeIVote may have helped Trump back off proposed vaping ban Today 8:59 AM
- Whataburger blasted for refusing to serve drag queen Today 8:33 AM
- ‘Justice League’ actors show support for the Snyder Cut campaign Today 8:08 AM
- Laura Loomer may be a fringe candidate, but she’s being funded by big-time GOP donors Today 8:00 AM
- TikTok teen makes a video of his English teacher, the guy who sang ‘Story of a Girl’ Today 7:50 AM
- The teens of TikTok are doing just fine, thank you very much Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Watchmen’ episode 5: Looking Glass just became one of the most compelling characters Sunday 9:05 PM
Tom Hardy’s shirtless photoshoot breaks the internet
Let’s take a moment to appreciate him in all his boxers glory.
Tom Hardy‘s latest (and steamiest) Esquire magazine photoshoot has the internet losing its shit.
In the past, Hardy’s smoldering shoots have included the movie star suited up—but this time, he’s opted for a change in wardrobe. This thread reveals several black-and-white photographs of Hardy slightly more bare, flaunting his tattoos, bare chest, and leaning on his dashing demeanor to win you over. (It should be fairly obvious why this dude is trending.)
Though the movie star is a married father, we can still appreciate his good looks and inevitable charm. Thank God for Tom Hardy.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.