- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 3 Years Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
Let’s take a moment to appreciate him in all his boxers glory.
Tom Hardy‘s latest (and steamiest) Esquire magazine photoshoot has the internet losing its shit.
In the past, Hardy’s smoldering shoots have included the movie star suited up—but this time, he’s opted for a change in wardrobe. This thread reveals several black-and-white photographs of Hardy slightly more bare, flaunting his tattoos, bare chest, and leaning on his dashing demeanor to win you over. (It should be fairly obvious why this dude is trending.)
Though the movie star is a married father, we can still appreciate his good looks and inevitable charm. Thank God for Tom Hardy.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.