- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Today 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Today 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Today 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Today 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Today 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Today 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
Tom Hardy’s shirtless photoshoot breaks the internet
Let’s take a moment to appreciate him in all his boxers glory.
Tom Hardy‘s latest (and steamiest) Esquire magazine photoshoot has the internet losing its shit.
In the past, Hardy’s smoldering shoots have included the movie star suited up—but this time, he’s opted for a change in wardrobe. This thread reveals several black-and-white photographs of Hardy slightly more bare, flaunting his tattoos, bare chest, and leaning on his dashing demeanor to win you over. (It should be fairly obvious why this dude is trending.)
Though the movie star is a married father, we can still appreciate his good looks and inevitable charm. Thank God for Tom Hardy.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.