- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Sunday 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Sunday 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
The Super Bowl LI winner joined a few of his teammates and owner Robert Kraft for pregame festivities ahead of the 2017 Boston Red Sox season opener. When Brady displayed one of his Super Bowl jerseys—which was recently returned after being found in Mexico—tight end Rob Gronkowski snatched the jersey. Brady proceeded to chase Gronk around the infield, until he made the big sack in shallow right field.
Rob Gronkowski Steal Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey, Brady Tackled Gronk pic.twitter.com/GZUoH3wzUs— PatriotsNation™ (@PatsNationTM) April 3, 2017
Love someone that looks at you the way Tom Brady looks at Gronk pic.twitter.com/mz2Oc3JZUL— Lakisha Jackson (@LakishaJackson) April 3, 2017
Of course, he also threw a beautiful first pitch.
Elsewhere, Gronk turned up Sunday night at Wrestlemania to jump into the ring and rumble. You’ll want to watch that below:
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.