- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold 4 Years Ago
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Today 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
The Sanderson sisters are back in Todrick Hall’s ‘Hocus Pocus’ parody
The tale of three broke witches just trying to make it through the holiday.
Just as you’re gearing up for Halloween, Todrick Hall swoops in with a ’90s parody for the occasion.
This time, YouTube’s mashup maestro is tweaking the plot of the much-beloved classic Hocus Pocus. Now it’s Broke-us Pocus, the tale of three broke witches just trying to make it through the holiday.
So for anyone out there still looking for costume idea inspiration, maybe a flicka da wrist over a cauldron while singing his “I Put a Spell on You” remix will help.
Screengrab via Todrick Hall/YouTube
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.