- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
Tiffany Haddish is officially the queen of being frugal. The Girls Trip breakout star and comedian made history when she appeared on Saturday Night Live in November as the first black woman comedian to host the late night show. During her opening monologue, she wore a $4,000 white Alexander McQueen dress that she had already sported on the red carpet for the Girls Trip premiere.
“I don’t give a dang about no taboo,” she explained. “I spent a lot of money on this dress. This dress cost way more than my mortgage. This dress is Alexander McQueen. It’s a $4,000 dress. I’m gonna wear this dress multiple times.”
She didn’t lie. The comedian showed up to the Oscars wearing the white dress to present the award for Best Short Live Action Film with Maya Rudolph—and everyone is here for it.
Tiffany Haddish meant what she said about her white dress. She’s getting EVERY cent worth out of it! #Oscars— ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀ (@callmedollar) March 5, 2018
Tiffany Haddish is wearing the same white Alexander McQueen dress she wore on the red carpet for Girls Trip, and hosting SNL, a dress that cost more than her mortgage, and the one she vowed to wear again and again. "I don't give a dang about no taboo!" #Oscars pic.twitter.com/AErmQgkZFt— Cara Buckley (@caraNYT) March 5, 2018
TIFFANY HADDISH IS WEARING HER DRESS AGAIN pic.twitter.com/R67l0fJxd0— Meagan Hatcher-Mays (@importantmeagan) March 5, 2018
Go off and save money, Tiffany.
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.