- Which direwolves are left in ‘Game of Thrones’? 1 Year Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere brings no spoilers, but plenty of emotion 1 Year Ago
- Kamala Harris calls on House to begin impeachment proceeding against Trump 1 Year Ago
- Twitch kills ‘Joy of Sex’ category—and gamers are furious Today 8:19 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts and gadgets for high-tech moms Today 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Music Teacher’ is another lifeless melodrama about an emotionally illiterate man Today 6:45 AM
- 3 things we saw at the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere Today 6:30 AM
- How to use Google Home Hub as a digital photo frame Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Apple devices without AirPlay support Today 5:00 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
Tiffany Haddish is wearing the same dress everywhere—and the internet is here for it
Tiffany Haddish is officially the queen of being frugal. The Girls Trip breakout star and comedian made history when she appeared on Saturday Night Live in November as the first black woman comedian to host the late night show. During her opening monologue, she wore a $4,000 white Alexander McQueen dress that she had already sported on the red carpet for the Girls Trip premiere.
“I don’t give a dang about no taboo,” she explained. “I spent a lot of money on this dress. This dress cost way more than my mortgage. This dress is Alexander McQueen. It’s a $4,000 dress. I’m gonna wear this dress multiple times.”
She didn’t lie. The comedian showed up to the Oscars wearing the white dress to present the award for Best Short Live Action Film with Maya Rudolph—and everyone is here for it.
— Michelle Singletary (@SingletaryM) March 5, 2018
Tiffany Haddish meant what she said about her white dress. She’s getting EVERY cent worth out of it! #Oscars
— ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀ (@callmedollar) March 5, 2018
Tiffany Haddish is wearing the same white Alexander McQueen dress she wore on the red carpet for Girls Trip, and hosting SNL, a dress that cost more than her mortgage, and the one she vowed to wear again and again. "I don't give a dang about no taboo!" #Oscars pic.twitter.com/AErmQgkZFt
— Cara Buckley (@caraNYT) March 5, 2018
TIFFANY HADDISH IS WEARING HER DRESS AGAIN pic.twitter.com/R67l0fJxd0
— Meagan Hatcher-Mays (@importantmeagan) March 5, 2018
Go off and save money, Tiffany.
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.