- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies 3 Years Ago
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Today 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Today 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Today 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Today 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Today 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Today 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Today 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Today 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
In nine seasons of the American Office, many characters emerged as fan favorites: Ed Helms’ Andy, Phyllis Smith’s Phyllis, and, of course, dynamic duo Jim and Pam. But dark horse candidate Dwight K. Schrute just rose a few points in the polls.
Office star Jenna Fischer (who played Pam) posted the kiddo’s photo on Twitter after a fan sent it in. (A few early stories claimed it was Fischer’s son, but she quickly clarified he’s the son of Ashley Gill instead.)
The short-sleeve button-down, hair, and glasses get him most of the way there, but his little scowl in the photo really cinches the likeness.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.