- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
The Super Bowl has many timeless traditions, but Conan O’Brien is marking the big game by linking football fans and gamers with as much game-induced rage as the Super Bowl deserves.
As he did before last year’s big game, O’Brien brought together Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman and Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller to play Doom. O’Brien had a bone to pick with Miller after he and the Broncos defense shut Tom Brady down in the AFC Championship game, but otherwise, it was a much more relaxed environment than either player will probably experience come Sunday.
With a Marshawn Lynch cameo, some fur hats, and lots of stabbing monsters and holograms—Miller knew what it was because he saw Tupac at Coachella—the game quickly turns into a friendly bloodbath. But will the winner of Clueless Gamer be the winner of the Super Bowl?
Screengrab via Team Coco/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.