- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview Today 8:29 AM
Jimmy Fallon’s puppies predict a landslide Super Bowl victory this year
They don’t always get it right, but they’re cute doing it.
With Super Bowl 50 just days away, Jimmy Fallon is turning to his most trusted advisors to predict the winner.
It’s a time-honored tradition at Fallon’s Tonight Show to let puppies call the winner of major sporting events. Not only do they amuse us for sport, but they get to munch on all the kibble they want—and Fallon has a hell of a lineup.
If the puppies have anything to say about it, it’ll won’t just be a clear victory—it’ll be a landslide.
But how accurate are they? If you take a look at Fallon’s YouTube channel, you’ll see nearly 100-percent accuracy. The puppies called American Pharoah for the Kentucky Derby, the Broncos for the 2013 season opener, and the 2013 World Series.
But they don’t always get it right. They made the wrong call for the 2015 College Football National Champion Game, Super Bowl XLIX, Super Bowl XLVIII, and the 2012 election. And most of those videos have since been made private on YouTube.
But make no mistake. Right or wrong, this year’s puppies called the Broncos to win it all.
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.