- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True 2 Years Ago
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe 2 Years Ago
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Today 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Today 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Today 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Today 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Today 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Today 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Today 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Today 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Today 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Today 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
In new behind-the-scenes footage published online, Steve-O shares his passion for animals and finds himself searching the streets of Peru to find his new best friend.
The 43-year-old actor bought pounds of dog food and approached dozens of dogs and tried to befriend them. Most of the dogs seemed mostly disinterested until he met Wendy. The sleeping pooch awoke to the sound of kibble and it was love at first sight.
“Right away, we had a total connection,” he said.
The incredibly heartwarming video documents Steve-O and Wendy’s first few days together. After he left her to go into the studio to film, he was greeted by her and a slew of dogs. He tried to sneak her into the hotel, gave her a bath, and ended up sleeping with her inside a tent after hotel security asked Wendy to vacate the premises.
Fans love the story.
Steve-O from jack ass fell in love with a street dog in Peru and took her to the vet and gave her and bath and is bringing her back to LA with him and this is so goals I love Steve-O so much— Jarret Dunham (@JarretDunham) January 19, 2018
I just saw a short video where steve-o adopted a random street dog in Peru, slept outside with it when it wasn't allowed in the hotel, and proceeded to go on a crazy mountain climbing expedition with his new dog and I realized that is everything I want in my life.— Garrett Matamoros (@Garrettmatam) January 19, 2018
@steveo Hey Steve-O you're looking great, and healthy. Love you for giving the chance of a lifetime to a street dog. There's nothing sweeter than the love between a dog and a human.— Just Joe (@human_pronoun) January 19, 2018
Dude, thats so awesome. I'm Peruvian but live in LA. When I visited last year I really wanted to take a dog back. Literally every street dog I met was super chill and approachable! Thank you so much for giving her a home and companion!— Diego Alonso (@dc14peruano) January 19, 2018
Wendy has now courageously made her first visit to the vet and lives on set with Steve-O. He said he’s even already booked her a flight home to LA.
Looks like Wendy has found her furr-ever home.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.