- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 3 Years Ago
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations 3 Years Ago
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) 3 Years Ago
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Today 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Today 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Today 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Today 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
- New Facebook Messenger scam tricks people into thinking they donated to ISIS Today 10:26 AM
‘Supposing I don’t wanna come back?’
In the Late Night host’s parody, Meyers’s challenge is not to determine whether a man was framed for murder, but rather to confront a bigger dilemma: he’s been on vacation for two weeks and NBC ran out of reruns.
The tense conversation between Meyers and a mysterious staffer ends with certainty—but two weeks is a hell of a long time, and since then, Meyers has grown quite the beard.
Screengrab via Late Night with Seth Meyers/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.