- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders 5 Years Ago
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit 5 Years Ago
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review 5 Years Ago
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus 5 Years Ago
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
Cookie Monster is hungry for justice, no matter the cost.
It was only a matter of time before Sesame Street tackled the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and with Avengers: Age of Ultron coming out in a few days, the timing is ripe. (So are the veggies, for that matter.) Cookie Monster and his vegetable-themed “Aveggies” must defeat a bad guy bent on turning every vegetable into dessert—which would sound oddly delicious if the villain weren’t trying to ruin vegetables everywhere.
Screengrab via Sesame Street/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.