- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Today 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
While Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner were making lewd comments about Black Widow to Digital Spy on Wednesday, Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo were talking to Cosmopolitan UK. Instead of the classic interview setup where Johansson is forced to talk about her body while her male costars get to talk about their character and the film, the interviewer flipped it. Ruffalo would be asked the sort of questions Johansson usually gets while Johansson gets to talk in-depth about Natasha Romanov.
It’s kind of like Ruffalo’s pledge to answer the blatantly sexist questions for Johansson during the latest Marvel press tour come to life. Come for the squirming, stay for the demonstration of how well Johansson knows her character.
It’s clear that Ruffalo is made uncomfortable by the questions, even with some coaching from Johansson, and at certain points he has on a face that basically says, “You put up with this all the time?”
Screengrab via cosmopolitanuk/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.