- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU 1 Year Ago
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online 1 Year Ago
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ 1 Year Ago
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
Sam Smith may not have been eligible for a Grammy nomination this year with The Thrill of It All—it debuted in November, which is after the Sept. 30 cut-off date—but he’s still the talk of the awards show Sunday night.
Smith just recently went public about his relationship with actor Brandon Flynn from 13 Reasons Why and it looks like everyone was hoping to catch a glimpse of the couple on the red carpet before the ceremony.
Unfortunately for fans, there was no Flynn in sight. Maybe he’ll make an appearance during or after the ceremony. We’ll keep you posted.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.