- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet 2 Years Ago
- The rise of the conservative ‘mancast’ in a world of changing masculinity Today 6:00 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Troop Zero’ gives the underdog movie a stylized re-do Today 4:20 AM
- No, the first words of Trump’s tweets don’t match up to lyrics of ‘Break My Stride’ Sunday 10:28 PM
- White woman demanding strangers ‘repent’ for Christ sparks conversation on mental illness and racism Sunday 9:27 PM
- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
The 50-year-old actress posted a throwback photo of herself balancing Reynolds’s and Lively’s 10-month-old daughter, Ines, on her hip while stirring a pot on the stove.
A post shared by Salma Hayek Pinault (@salmahayek) on
“When your friends invite you for dinner and you end up doing all the work,” Hayek captioned the Instagram post.
She also wrote the message in Spanish with the hashtags #hitmansbodyguard, #ryanreynolds and #tbt.
Reynolds, in the back of the photo, claps and smiles as his daughter looks toward him.
Some Instagram comments criticized Hayek.
“Not safe to carry a child while cooking!” one Instagram user commented.
“Que peligroso… Jamas se debe cocinar y cargar a un bebé,” another user added in Spanish. The comment translates to “How dangerous… You should never cook and carry a baby.”
But if her photo is any indication, Hayek has the multitasking under control—and she’s the ideal house guest.
Hayek co-stars with Reynolds in the upcoming film The Hitman’s Bodyguard, hitting theaters Aug. 18.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.