- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 2 Years Ago
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Today 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Today 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
The 50-year-old actress posted a throwback photo of herself balancing Reynolds’s and Lively’s 10-month-old daughter, Ines, on her hip while stirring a pot on the stove.
A post shared by Salma Hayek Pinault (@salmahayek) on
“When your friends invite you for dinner and you end up doing all the work,” Hayek captioned the Instagram post.
She also wrote the message in Spanish with the hashtags #hitmansbodyguard, #ryanreynolds and #tbt.
Reynolds, in the back of the photo, claps and smiles as his daughter looks toward him.
Some Instagram comments criticized Hayek.
“Not safe to carry a child while cooking!” one Instagram user commented.
“Que peligroso… Jamas se debe cocinar y cargar a un bebé,” another user added in Spanish. The comment translates to “How dangerous… You should never cook and carry a baby.”
But if her photo is any indication, Hayek has the multitasking under control—and she’s the ideal house guest.
Hayek co-stars with Reynolds in the upcoming film The Hitman’s Bodyguard, hitting theaters Aug. 18.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.