- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Rosa G delivers an ode to king-size candy bars
Parody rapper returns with her strategy for a successful holiday.
Our favorite YouTube rapper is back and in costume. Rosa G first caught our attention celebrating Fourth of July this summer, and she followed that up with a Labor Day song this fall. Now she tackles Halloween and the most important find of all—the king-sized candy bar.
Rosa G, also known as comedian Karla Solarte, raps about the elusive king-size candy bar find for trick-or-treaters. “Ring the doorbell and be polite / if you give me king size, I’ll be back all night, “ she raps.
Rosa’s also upped her video skills for the newest outing. Here we see three costumed Rosas floating on a giant candy bar into a fourth Rosa’s bag. Green screens abound, and Rosa really gets you into the holiday spirit. It’s a veritable Rosa G overload! When you’re eating king-size candy this weekend, we know you’ll be humming this song under your breath.
Screengrab via Karla Solarte/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.