- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro from Jersey Shore got into an aggressive and abusive fight with girlfriend Jen Harley on Monday, and she broadcast the incident via Instagram Live. Following the confrontation, the two have reportedly parted ways. The couple has been arguing recently and airing grievances via Instagram Stories.
“You want the fucking Live shit?” Ortiz-Magro yells in the Live video, which was recorded and sent to TMZ. He apparently wrestles toward Harley, who gave birth to the couple’s daughter this month, and knocks the phone out of her hand. “How fucking dare you?” he adds before the livestream cuts off.
“Ron stop,” a woman can be heard saying.
In footage obtained by the New York Daily News, it’s more of the same: “Don’t put your hands on me again,” Ortiz-Magro says, apparently flaunting sexually explicit videos of Harley on a phone. “Put your fucking hands on me again… I fucking dare you.”
Ortiz-Magro detailed the weekend-long conflict via Instagram Stories. On Sunday, he wrote “Can’t turn a natural born HOE, into a HOUSE WIFE. If you find them in the gutter [then] leave them in the gutter.” Shortly after he seemed to explain himself: “If your significant other keeps sex videos of their ex, shouldn’t they show enough respect to delete them, esp. after being in a new relationship for over a year[?]” The question included a “yes/no” poll for fans to vote on.
Harley responded via an Instagram Story of her own that read: “Can’t turn a coke head into a father!” She has since apparently deleted her Instagram profile as of Monday afternoon.
Late Sunday, Ortiz-Magro apologized on social media. It’s unclear what started the conflict, but in addition to Ortiz-Magro accusing his girlfriend of keeping sexually explicit videos of her ex, the most recent episode of Jersey Shore featured 1) Ortiz-Magro taking a woman home to the group house (his roommates intervened before the two hooked up); 2) Ortiz-Magro saying he still has feelings for Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola, his longtime romantic interest in the reality TV series; and 3) Ortiz-Magro saying he doesn’t think Harley is “the one.”
People reports that Harley kicked out Ortiz-Magro two weeks ago and that he’s “melting down.”
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.