- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Today 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Today 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Today 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Today 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Hugh Jackman can’t keep it together as Patrick Stewart tells a delightful NSFW story
‘That’s ridiculous! I should know if I’m circumcised!’
Late-night TV interviews are rarely great. The skills of the host aside, the entertainers who usually frequent the guest chair are often on a nationwide press tour where they’re asked some of the same questions ad nauseum. But sometimes, they’re perfect.
Jackman was immediately intrigued after Graham Norton this week asked Stewart to explain a story he’d previously heard about. Luckily, Stewart was game and explained the “extraordinary” argument he had with his wife, singer Sunny Ozell, on the matter of whether he’s circumcised.
Stewart’s story was just the tip of the iceberg; Jackman’s reaction to hearing the entire thing is nearly as great. But when in doubt about the state of your anatomy, a doctor can always offer the final word.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.