- Noom is a weight loss app that prioritizes your mental health 2 Years Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 2 Years Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 2 Years Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 2 Years Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
Hugh Jackman can’t keep it together as Patrick Stewart tells a delightful NSFW story
‘That’s ridiculous! I should know if I’m circumcised!’
Late-night TV interviews are rarely great. The skills of the host aside, the entertainers who usually frequent the guest chair are often on a nationwide press tour where they’re asked some of the same questions ad nauseum. But sometimes, they’re perfect.
Jackman was immediately intrigued after Graham Norton this week asked Stewart to explain a story he’d previously heard about. Luckily, Stewart was game and explained the “extraordinary” argument he had with his wife, singer Sunny Ozell, on the matter of whether he’s circumcised.
Stewart’s story was just the tip of the iceberg; Jackman’s reaction to hearing the entire thing is nearly as great. But when in doubt about the state of your anatomy, a doctor can always offer the final word.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.