- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Today 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Today 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
- The best new TV shows to stream this weekend Saturday 6:00 AM
Hugh Jackman can’t keep it together as Patrick Stewart tells a delightful NSFW story
‘That’s ridiculous! I should know if I’m circumcised!’
Late-night TV interviews are rarely great. The skills of the host aside, the entertainers who usually frequent the guest chair are often on a nationwide press tour where they’re asked some of the same questions ad nauseum. But sometimes, they’re perfect.
Jackman was immediately intrigued after Graham Norton this week asked Stewart to explain a story he’d previously heard about. Luckily, Stewart was game and explained the “extraordinary” argument he had with his wife, singer Sunny Ozell, on the matter of whether he’s circumcised.
Stewart’s story was just the tip of the iceberg; Jackman’s reaction to hearing the entire thing is nearly as great. But when in doubt about the state of your anatomy, a doctor can always offer the final word.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.