- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU Today 11:13 AM
Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are sometimes frenemies and most of the time allies. But, boy, how their circumstances have certainly evolved. Before she was a household name, Kardashian was once a sort of doting bestie to Hilton who ran personal-assistant errands. Today Kardashian is a wellspring of internet traffic, among the most famous women on Earth, and Hilton is a model for Kardashian’s husband’s clothing line.
On Tuesday, Hilton posted Instagram photos from Kanye West’s Yeezy season 6 clothing line, and we’re here for the indirect humbling.
Hilton is all in, and certainly on top of her game as a woman about town who is running errands with panache—and very bleached tresses and a very deep tan. Just like Kardashian, who wore it first.
Fans were quick to spot the circumstance:
The fact that Kim Kardashian has her former boss who she used to organize closets for (Paris Hilton) all dolled up looking like Kim modeling her husband’s fashion line.... gag of the century pic.twitter.com/9vjyT4JIEa— James Harness (@JamesHarness) January 31, 2018
But Hilton didn’t seem to mind the gentle ribbing, continuing to post well into Wednesday, and possibly subtweeting the haters.
if you're happy, who cares.— Paris Hilton (@ParisHilton) January 29, 2018
For her part, Kardashian made sure to clarify that the entire affair was cordially orchestrated.
Just remember kids, always be nice to your friends. Let’s play this one out with a little Kanye:
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.