- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Twitter has feelings about this.
Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are sometimes frenemies and most of the time allies. But, boy, how their circumstances have certainly evolved. Before she was a household name, Kardashian was once a sort of doting bestie to Hilton who ran personal-assistant errands. Today Kardashian is a wellspring of internet traffic, among the most famous women on Earth, and Hilton is a model for Kardashian’s husband’s clothing line.
On Tuesday, Hilton posted Instagram photos from Kanye West’s Yeezy season 6 clothing line, and we’re here for the indirect humbling.
Hilton is all in, and certainly on top of her game as a woman about town who is running errands with panache—and very bleached tresses and a very deep tan. Just like Kardashian, who wore it first.
Fans were quick to spot the circumstance:
The fact that Kim Kardashian has her former boss who she used to organize closets for (Paris Hilton) all dolled up looking like Kim modeling her husband’s fashion line…. gag of the century pic.twitter.com/9vjyT4JIEa
— James Harness (@JamesHarness) January 31, 2018
— nyoldman (@NYDoorman) January 31, 2018
But Hilton didn’t seem to mind the gentle ribbing, continuing to post well into Wednesday, and possibly subtweeting the haters.
if you're happy, who cares.
— Paris Hilton (@ParisHilton) January 29, 2018
— Paris Hilton (@ParisHilton) January 31, 2018
For her part, Kardashian made sure to clarify that the entire affair was cordially orchestrated.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 31, 2018
Just remember kids, always be nice to your friends. Let’s play this one out with a little Kanye:
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.