- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders 5 Years Ago
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit 5 Years Ago
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review 5 Years Ago
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus 5 Years Ago
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
Between new facilities, the return of a familiar face, Big Boo’s new haircut, and Crazy Eyes’ erotic fiction—which, frankly, sounds amazing—it seems as if Piper Chapman and her fellow inmates at Litchfield Penitentiary will have their hands full in season three of the acclaimed comedy. Check this brand-new trailer and just try to tell me you’re not excited.
Looking good, but still: Fingers crossed for a guest star who was on Oz.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'