- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok 2 Years Ago
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Today 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Today 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Today 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
The first trailer for Ocean’s 8, the all-female spinoff of the Ocean’s 11 franchise, is here and these women have set their eyes on the jewel of all heists.
Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett are the masterminds behind the plan to steal a $150 million—not $100 million as they initially believe—necklace from Daphne Kluger (Anne Hathaway) at the annual Met Gala.
Though they don’t need as many people as Danny Ocean did for his first feature heist, they’re assembling their own super team of cons, liars, and thieves to pull it off. Mindy Kaling’s character can make jewelry, Rihanna is the hacker, Helena Bonham Carter is the fashion designer, Awkwafina is the thief, and Sarah Paulson is getting pulled back in after swearing it off completely. (And for some reason James Corden is randomly thrown into the mix of this trailer.)
With a team up like this, how could they fail?
Ocean’s 8 will be released in theaters June 8, 2018.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.