- The 2020 guide to live TV streaming for cord cutters 4 Years Ago
- Popular dating app Growlr just suspended its users 4 Years Ago
- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
With the exception of the 2013 Video Music Awards, *NSYNC has largely put off public, social media-friendly reunions since the boy group disbanded more than a decade ago. But the fab five couldn’t resist when one of their own went over the hill.
For J.C. Chasez’s 40th birthday, the entire band got back together to celebrate. While details are scarce, they shared a couple photos with those of us desperate for any glimmer of hope of a reunion, something that will probably happen in snapshot only.
At the very least, the reunion contains 100 percent less frosted tips than *NSYNC’s glory days—and probably a ton more dad jokes.
A photo posted by Justin Timberlake (@justintimberlake) on
A photo posted by Lance Bass (@lancebass) on
Our favorite bands and music groups will come and go, but that ’90s nostalgia is forever.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.