- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors 3 Years Ago
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ 3 Years Ago
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix 3 Years Ago
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives 3 Years Ago
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app Today 12:34 PM
- Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira team up for ‘Americanah’ Today 12:29 PM
- Video shows cop mocking Black ninth-grader who was detained at bus stop Today 12:27 PM
- Has Trump reversed course on fighting a war for the Saudis? Today 12:20 PM
- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 Today 12:05 PM
Thanks to Netflix, you can now watch some of Norway’s most, um, slow programming.
A live broadcast of a seven-hour train trip from Bergen to Oslo in 2009 welcomed Slow TV. The channel is extremely popular in Norway for its tremendously lengthy episodes of various mundane activities.
From a 134-hour cruise ship journey through Norway’s west coast to 18 hours of salmon swimming in the sea, this channel hosts anything and everything unusual and prolonged.
The show was previously only available in Norway.
Here are the shows that are all available on Netflix—go forth into that hazy night:
Slow TV: National Firewood Evening (2016)
Slow TV: National Firewood Morning (2016)
Slow TV: National Firewood Night (2016)
Slow TV: National Knitting Evening (2016)
Slow TV: National Knitting Morning (2016)
Slow TV: National Knitting Night (2016)
Slow TV: Northern Passage (2016)
Slow TV: Northern Railway (2016)
Slow TV: Salmon Fishing (2016)
Slow TV: The Telemark Canal (2016)
Slow TV: Train Ride Bergen to Oslo (2016)
Brianna Holt is a New York City journalist who covers entertainment and technology. Her work has appeared in MSN, Black Entertainment Television (BET), Best Life, and ONE37pm. She's a former music editor at BuzzFeed and previously served as an editorial intern with the Daily Dot in 2016.