- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
This ‘House of Cards’ season 2 trailer gets a little primal
Hunt or be hunted.
Hunt or be hunted.
That’s the latest tagline from Netflix’s runaway hit House of Cards, in a season two trailer released Monday morning. It’s only 20 seconds longer than a previous teaser trailer released in December that warned viewers the road to absolute power is paved with hypocrisy and casualties; direness continues to abound in the new season.
Season two sees oily Congressman Francis Underwood being sworn in as vice president, though things quickly devolve from there. Secrets are outed, reporters are threatened, ribs-slinger Freddy growls that “they stepped on the wrong motherfucking rattlesnake,” and inexplicably, a steak is thrown into a lavish swimming pool. (Maybe it was cheaper than a fake horse’s head mixed up in silk sheets?)
House of Cards season two hits Netflix Instant on Feb. 14, because nothing says Valentine’s Day quite like fear, loathing, and Congressional corruption.
Image via Netflix/YouTube
Beejoli Shah is a reporter and editor whose work focuses on entertainment, internet culture, and social justice. Her work has been published in Rolling Stone, Cosmopolitan, Fusion, New York Magazine, the Guardian, and BuzzFeed, among others.