- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Thursday 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Thursday 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Thursday 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Thursday 11:55 AM
Attention, foodies: Netflix’s ‘Chef’s Table’ is your new favorite show
Get in my belly.
Netflix is premiering a show unlike most of its original programming. Chef’s Table takes viewers inside the lives and restaurants of six world-renowned chefs—and it’s a feast for the senses. Non-foodies will enjoy it, but for foodies? This is your new favorite show. Watch a sneak peek in the trailer below.
The six-episode show is beautifully shot, giving viewers a real sense of place for each chef, showing off not only the chef’s kitchen, but their lives working in the food industries of six very different countries.
Featured in the program are Ben Shewry (Attica Restaurant in Melbourne, Australia), Magnus Nilsson (Fäviken in Järpen, Sweden), Francis Mallmann (El Restaurante Patagonia Sur in Buenos Aires, Argentina), Niki Nakayama (N/Naka Restaurant in Los Angeles), Dan Barber (Blue Hill Restaurant at Stone Barns and in New York City), and Massimo Bottura (Osteria Francescana in Modena, Italy).
The show is available in its entirety as of Sunday, April 26 on Netflix.
Screengrab via Netflix/YouTube