- How to watch Estrella TV online for free 3 Years Ago
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
The Swedish Chef even lends Kermit his support.
Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy’s tumultuous relationship has played out between The Muppet Show, decades of movies, and the new series The Muppets, but what’s less obvious is how he’s explained himself over the years.
Thanks to Adam Schleichkorn and Vulture’s latest Muppet remix, we now have an idea. Some clever editing brings together Kermit and the Swedish Chef for a rendition of Shaggy’s classic “It Wasn’t Me,” and it’s pretty much perfect. It focuses more on earlier times than on Denise, Kermit’s new girlfriend in The Muppets, but there’s still plenty to incriminate Kermit in the eyes of Miss Piggy.
How is Kermit going to wriggle his way out of this one?
Screengrab via New York Magazine/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.