- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Tuesday 1:47 PM
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks Tuesday 1:25 PM
Two of the biggest stars in hip-hop are on speaking terms again.
Drake and Nicki had a significant blowup, lasting from 2015 into 2016, when Minaj dated excitable Philadelphia rapper, Meek Mill—who clashed with Drake over ghostwriting. Mill was subsequently the target of multiple diss songs by Drake, including “Back to Back.”
“I don’t really talk to Nicki,” said the Toronto rapper, being interviewed by Zane Lowe last year. “[She’s] another person I have a lot of love for, a lot of respect to her and the past and what we built.”
There’s some unverified information on their reunion, which involves a Jan. 8 TV segment that prompted the connection. According to TMZ, the pair met in Miami on Jan. 12, along with Lil Wayne, and reconciled their respective friendships.
As of this writing, Twitter commenced with roasting Meek Mill.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.