- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
Two of the biggest stars in hip-hop are on speaking terms again.
Drake and Nicki had a significant blowup, lasting from 2015 into 2016, when Minaj dated excitable Philadelphia rapper, Meek Mill—who clashed with Drake over ghostwriting. Mill was subsequently the target of multiple diss songs by Drake, including “Back to Back.”
“I don’t really talk to Nicki,” said the Toronto rapper, being interviewed by Zane Lowe last year. “[She’s] another person I have a lot of love for, a lot of respect to her and the past and what we built.”
There’s some unverified information on their reunion, which involves a Jan. 8 TV segment that prompted the connection. According to TMZ, the pair met in Miami on Jan. 12, along with Lil Wayne, and reconciled their respective friendships.
As of this writing, Twitter commenced with roasting Meek Mill.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.