- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a Triple Crown-winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Two of the biggest stars in hip-hop are on speaking terms again.
Drake and Nicki had a significant blowup, lasting from 2015 into 2016, when Minaj dated excitable Philadelphia rapper, Meek Mill—who clashed with Drake over ghostwriting. Mill was subsequently the target of multiple diss songs by Drake, including “Back to Back.”
“I don’t really talk to Nicki,” said the Toronto rapper, being interviewed by Zane Lowe last year. “[She’s] another person I have a lot of love for, a lot of respect to her and the past and what we built.”
There’s some unverified information on their reunion, which involves a Jan. 8 TV segment that prompted the connection. According to TMZ, the pair met in Miami on Jan. 12, along with Lil Wayne, and reconciled their respective friendships.
As of this writing, Twitter commenced with roasting Meek Mill.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.