- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west 1 Year Ago
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations 1 Year Ago
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? Today 11:06 AM
- Ed Sheeran lookalike trolls YouTubers at KSI-Logan Paul fight Today 10:21 AM
- ‘The World According to Jeff Goldblum’ is for stans only Today 9:28 AM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ live-action redesign is a marked improvement Today 9:01 AM
- U.S. gamers create as much carbon dioxide as 5 million cars Today 8:28 AM
- Disney+ TV characters like Ms. Marvel will appear in MCU movies Today 8:04 AM
- Apple TV+ offers something for younger viewers with ‘Helpsters’ Today 8:01 AM
- How to watch ‘The Mandalorian’ Today 7:34 AM
- ‘Snoopy in Space’ is a delightful kids show that parents will love too Today 7:08 AM
Access Hollywood reporters asked Brown about Drake on the Emmy Awards red carpet, prompting the teen to elaborate on their friendship.
Millie Bobby Brown revealed to @AccessOnline that she and Drake text about boys: "I love him. We just texted each other the other day and he was like 'I miss you so much,' and I was like 'I miss you more,' he's great.” pic.twitter.com/UVBO0u97XD— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) September 18, 2018
“I love him. I met him in Australia and he’s honestly so fantastic, and a great friend, a great role model,” Brown said. “We text—we just texted each other the other day and he was like ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like ‘I miss you more.’”
She also said Drake will be in Atlanta soon (his tour stops there in November) and that she plans to see him then. People on Twitter thought their apparent friendship seemed more creepy than, well, friendly.
https://t.co/FJr7oikNid— 가시나무 (queereanfemme) (@jasminshere) September 18, 2018
this shit is NOT okay. it’s GROOMING. it is outright predatorial behavior esp w/the other ways Drake has been showing his disgusting ass
What the fuck is Drake doing talking to/texting Millie Bobby Brown, a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL, about boys or anything at all?— stitch (she/they) (@stichomancery) September 18, 2018
Like that is straight up creepy.
Drake was recently rumored to be dating 18-year-old model Bella Harris after she posted Instagram photos with the rapper.
But following tabloid reports that she and Drake had a private dinner date in Washington, D.C., Harris denied the meal ever happened.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.