- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘A Place to Call Home’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
Access Hollywood reporters asked Brown about Drake on the Emmy Awards red carpet, prompting the teen to elaborate on their friendship.
Millie Bobby Brown revealed to @AccessOnline that she and Drake text about boys: "I love him. We just texted each other the other day and he was like 'I miss you so much,' and I was like 'I miss you more,' he's great.” pic.twitter.com/UVBO0u97XD
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) September 18, 2018
“I love him. I met him in Australia and he’s honestly so fantastic, and a great friend, a great role model,” Brown said. “We text—we just texted each other the other day and he was like ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like ‘I miss you more.’”
She also said Drake will be in Atlanta soon (his tour stops there in November) and that she plans to see him then. People on Twitter thought their apparent friendship seemed more creepy than, well, friendly.
— loryn wilson carter (@ElleWCarter) September 18, 2018
this shit is NOT okay. it’s GROOMING. it is outright predatorial behavior esp w/the other ways Drake has been showing his disgusting ass
— 가시나무 (queereanfemme) (@jasminshere) September 18, 2018
What the fuck is Drake doing talking to/texting Millie Bobby Brown, a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL, about boys or anything at all?
Like that is straight up creepy.
— stitch (she/they) (@stichomancery) September 18, 2018
Drake was recently rumored to be dating 18-year-old model Bella Harris after she posted Instagram photos with the rapper.
But following tabloid reports that she and Drake had a private dinner date in Washington, D.C., Harris denied the meal ever happened.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.