- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Tuesday 1:47 PM
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks Tuesday 1:25 PM
Access Hollywood reporters asked Brown about Drake on the Emmy Awards red carpet, prompting the teen to elaborate on their friendship.
Millie Bobby Brown revealed to @AccessOnline that she and Drake text about boys: "I love him. We just texted each other the other day and he was like 'I miss you so much,' and I was like 'I miss you more,' he's great.” pic.twitter.com/UVBO0u97XD
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) September 18, 2018
“I love him. I met him in Australia and he’s honestly so fantastic, and a great friend, a great role model,” Brown said. “We text—we just texted each other the other day and he was like ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like ‘I miss you more.’”
She also said Drake will be in Atlanta soon (his tour stops there in November) and that she plans to see him then. People on Twitter thought their apparent friendship seemed more creepy than, well, friendly.
— loryn wilson carter (@ElleWCarter) September 18, 2018
this shit is NOT okay. it’s GROOMING. it is outright predatorial behavior esp w/the other ways Drake has been showing his disgusting ass
— 가시나무 (queereanfemme) (@jasminshere) September 18, 2018
What the fuck is Drake doing talking to/texting Millie Bobby Brown, a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL, about boys or anything at all?
Like that is straight up creepy.
— stitch (she/they) (@stichomancery) September 18, 2018
Drake was recently rumored to be dating 18-year-old model Bella Harris after she posted Instagram photos with the rapper.
But following tabloid reports that she and Drake had a private dinner date in Washington, D.C., Harris denied the meal ever happened.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.