- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Access Hollywood reporters asked Brown about Drake on the Emmy Awards red carpet, prompting the teen to elaborate on their friendship.
Millie Bobby Brown revealed to @AccessOnline that she and Drake text about boys: "I love him. We just texted each other the other day and he was like 'I miss you so much,' and I was like 'I miss you more,' he's great.” pic.twitter.com/UVBO0u97XD— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) September 18, 2018
“I love him. I met him in Australia and he’s honestly so fantastic, and a great friend, a great role model,” Brown said. “We text—we just texted each other the other day and he was like ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like ‘I miss you more.’”
She also said Drake will be in Atlanta soon (his tour stops there in November) and that she plans to see him then. People on Twitter thought their apparent friendship seemed more creepy than, well, friendly.
https://t.co/FJr7oikNid— 가시나무 (queereanfemme) (@jasminshere) September 18, 2018
this shit is NOT okay. it’s GROOMING. it is outright predatorial behavior esp w/the other ways Drake has been showing his disgusting ass
What the fuck is Drake doing talking to/texting Millie Bobby Brown, a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL, about boys or anything at all?— stitch (she/they) (@stichomancery) September 18, 2018
Like that is straight up creepy.
Drake was recently rumored to be dating 18-year-old model Bella Harris after she posted Instagram photos with the rapper.
But following tabloid reports that she and Drake had a private dinner date in Washington, D.C., Harris denied the meal ever happened.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.