- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active 1 Year Ago
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
- AirTV is essential for Sling TV subscribers Today 6:00 AM
- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
Ariana Grande razzes Millie Bobby Brown for romantic Instagram photo
The 14-year-old Stranger Things actress on Sunday posted a photo of herself sharing a kiss with her boyfriend, 15-year-old singer Jacob Sartorius. The romantic beach photo caught the attention of Grande, 24, who couldn’t help but comment on how different things were when she was their age.
“I wasn’t even allowed to leave my house til I was 20,” Grande wrote in the comments.
Brown seems to have since deleted the photo, which Sartorius also posted and later removed from his account. Perhaps the content was a little too mature, as both teen celebs uploaded a kiss-free beach photo instead.
In October, Sartorius’ appearance on Brown’s Instagram Story sparked dating rumors. Since then, they’ve each posted romantic photos of the other, including Valentine’s Day messages.
The good-natured teasing wasn’t the first time Grande and Brown interacted on social media. Last week, Brown praised the “No Tears Left to Cry” singer for her British accent after a video surfaced of Grande imitating the young actress.
The two also exchanged text messages ahead of the Golden Globes in January, with Grande signaling her approval for the actress’ dress.
Grande has recently made headlines for a romance of her own with Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson. According to People, multiple sources said the two are dating but have a “very casual” relationship.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.