- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted 1 Year Ago
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Today 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Today 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Today 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Today 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Today 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Today 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Today 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Today 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
The 14-year-old Stranger Things actress on Sunday posted a photo of herself sharing a kiss with her boyfriend, 15-year-old singer Jacob Sartorius. The romantic beach photo caught the attention of Grande, 24, who couldn’t help but comment on how different things were when she was their age.
“I wasn’t even allowed to leave my house til I was 20,” Grande wrote in the comments.
Brown seems to have since deleted the photo, which Sartorius also posted and later removed from his account. Perhaps the content was a little too mature, as both teen celebs uploaded a kiss-free beach photo instead.
In October, Sartorius’ appearance on Brown’s Instagram Story sparked dating rumors. Since then, they’ve each posted romantic photos of the other, including Valentine’s Day messages.
The good-natured teasing wasn’t the first time Grande and Brown interacted on social media. Last week, Brown praised the “No Tears Left to Cry” singer for her British accent after a video surfaced of Grande imitating the young actress.
The two also exchanged text messages ahead of the Golden Globes in January, with Grande signaling her approval for the actress’ dress.
Grande has recently made headlines for a romance of her own with Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson. According to People, multiple sources said the two are dating but have a “very casual” relationship.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.