- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says 2 Years Ago
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views 2 Years Ago
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend 2 Years Ago
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
The 14-year-old Stranger Things actress on Sunday posted a photo of herself sharing a kiss with her boyfriend, 15-year-old singer Jacob Sartorius. The romantic beach photo caught the attention of Grande, 24, who couldn’t help but comment on how different things were when she was their age.
“I wasn’t even allowed to leave my house til I was 20,” Grande wrote in the comments.
Brown seems to have since deleted the photo, which Sartorius also posted and later removed from his account. Perhaps the content was a little too mature, as both teen celebs uploaded a kiss-free beach photo instead.
In October, Sartorius’ appearance on Brown’s Instagram Story sparked dating rumors. Since then, they’ve each posted romantic photos of the other, including Valentine’s Day messages.
The good-natured teasing wasn’t the first time Grande and Brown interacted on social media. Last week, Brown praised the “No Tears Left to Cry” singer for her British accent after a video surfaced of Grande imitating the young actress.
The two also exchanged text messages ahead of the Golden Globes in January, with Grande signaling her approval for the actress’ dress.
Grande has recently made headlines for a romance of her own with Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson. According to People, multiple sources said the two are dating but have a “very casual” relationship.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.