- Sling TV Latino es esencial para quienes están hartos de la televisión por cable 11 Months Ago
- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
Ariana Grande razzes Millie Bobby Brown for romantic Instagram photo
The 14-year-old Stranger Things actress on Sunday posted a photo of herself sharing a kiss with her boyfriend, 15-year-old singer Jacob Sartorius. The romantic beach photo caught the attention of Grande, 24, who couldn’t help but comment on how different things were when she was their age.
“I wasn’t even allowed to leave my house til I was 20,” Grande wrote in the comments.
— Ariana Grande Today (@ArianaTodayNet) May 27, 2018
Brown seems to have since deleted the photo, which Sartorius also posted and later removed from his account. Perhaps the content was a little too mature, as both teen celebs uploaded a kiss-free beach photo instead.
In October, Sartorius’ appearance on Brown’s Instagram Story sparked dating rumors. Since then, they’ve each posted romantic photos of the other, including Valentine’s Day messages.
The good-natured teasing wasn’t the first time Grande and Brown interacted on social media. Last week, Brown praised the “No Tears Left to Cry” singer for her British accent after a video surfaced of Grande imitating the young actress.
The two also exchanged text messages ahead of the Golden Globes in January, with Grande signaling her approval for the actress’ dress.
Grande has recently made headlines for a romance of her own with Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson. According to People, multiple sources said the two are dating but have a “very casual” relationship.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.