- Review: ‘Next in Fashion’ is Netflix’s latest attempt at reality TV 2 Years Ago
- What is Byte, and can it really compete with TikTok? 2 Years Ago
- Migrants are under social media surveillance—and that’s a problem for everyone Today 6:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
- TikTok user pretending to be lab technician who has contracted coronavirus Tuesday 7:08 PM
- Caroline Calloway says she plans to campaign for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
The 14-year-old Stranger Things actress on Sunday posted a photo of herself sharing a kiss with her boyfriend, 15-year-old singer Jacob Sartorius. The romantic beach photo caught the attention of Grande, 24, who couldn’t help but comment on how different things were when she was their age.
“I wasn’t even allowed to leave my house til I was 20,” Grande wrote in the comments.
Brown seems to have since deleted the photo, which Sartorius also posted and later removed from his account. Perhaps the content was a little too mature, as both teen celebs uploaded a kiss-free beach photo instead.
In October, Sartorius’ appearance on Brown’s Instagram Story sparked dating rumors. Since then, they’ve each posted romantic photos of the other, including Valentine’s Day messages.
The good-natured teasing wasn’t the first time Grande and Brown interacted on social media. Last week, Brown praised the “No Tears Left to Cry” singer for her British accent after a video surfaced of Grande imitating the young actress.
The two also exchanged text messages ahead of the Golden Globes in January, with Grande signaling her approval for the actress’ dress.
Grande has recently made headlines for a romance of her own with Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson. According to People, multiple sources said the two are dating but have a “very casual” relationship.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.