- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Let’s face it, that’s because it probably is. Carey, a shade gold medalist many times over, most recently put the “I don’t know her” shade on both Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande.
Now with Beyoncé’s baby publicity, Carey might feel a little left behind.
The conception is overrun with rumors, with some speculating about in-vitro fertilization, which raises the potentiality of twins. There’s even speculation on the reasons for her pregnancy, per Radar Online:
“For the past year, sources told Radar that Beyoncé and her 47-year-old “99 Problems” rapper husband have struggled to keep their marriage on track. Ultimately, a source said, the superstar couple decided that having a baby would be the best way to save their broken marriage!”
Lastly, for you Illuminati foil-hatters:
But was Carey earnest or shady in her IG comment to Queen Bey? It doesn’t matter, because she has a new single out today:
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.