- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Today 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Today 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Today 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Today 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Today 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Today 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Today 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Today 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Today 10:43 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ miniseries offers a more conventional take on the teen spy thriller Today 10:42 AM
- Conservative writer tweets about bombing a university after women are hired Today 10:16 AM
- YouTube star Ice Poseidon reportedly raided by FBI Today 10:11 AM
- Devin Nunes is threatening to sue more people who mock him on Twitter Today 10:10 AM
- The Economist faces blowback for asking if trans people should be sterilized Today 9:50 AM
Let’s face it, that’s because it probably is. Carey, a shade gold medalist many times over, most recently put the “I don’t know her” shade on both Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande.
Now with Beyoncé’s baby publicity, Carey might feel a little left behind.
The conception is overrun with rumors, with some speculating about in-vitro fertilization, which raises the potentiality of twins. There’s even speculation on the reasons for her pregnancy, per Radar Online:
“For the past year, sources told Radar that Beyoncé and her 47-year-old “99 Problems” rapper husband have struggled to keep their marriage on track. Ultimately, a source said, the superstar couple decided that having a baby would be the best way to save their broken marriage!”
Lastly, for you Illuminati foil-hatters:
But was Carey earnest or shady in her IG comment to Queen Bey? It doesn’t matter, because she has a new single out today:
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.