- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller 2 Years Ago
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
Dads at concerts are notorious for being stiffs, sitting down with a book light and paperback while their children dance into oblivion. But it appears one “dad” has put his book down and is embracing the rhythm himself.
Instagram user Nico Vargas-Germain this week posted a video he captured before Janet Jackson‘s performance at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. In the clip, an older white man is seriously dancing his heart out to Michael Jackson‘s “Remember the Time.” The video’s even gone viral on Twitter.
The man doesn’t just like the song. This man knows the lyrics, the timing, the choreography by heart as he mouths along with the words and grooves during the appropriate song breakdowns.
Honestly, I’m a little disappointed the crowd, after a few enthusiastic “whoo”s, didn’t continue to cheer this man on. Someone’s giving you this pre-Janet mini-Michael tribute, and you’re not the least bit excited about this genuine passion that the both of you seem to share about the Jacksons? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
Guess it only makes sense that a Janet fan would know a wide range of Michael moves, as well. Watch the clip below:
A post shared by Nico Vargas-Germain (@ridiculous__nicholas) on
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.