- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China 2 Years Ago
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing 2 Years Ago
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Today 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Today 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Today 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Today 1:42 PM
- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there Today 12:18 PM
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder Today 12:14 PM
- Harry Styles is in talks to play Prince Eric in ‘The Little Mermaid’ Today 11:44 AM
- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active Today 11:40 AM
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
Local dad shows off ridiculous Michael moves at Janet Jackson concert
It’s all for you, internet.
Dads at concerts are notorious for being stiffs, sitting down with a book light and paperback while their children dance into oblivion. But it appears one “dad” has put his book down and is embracing the rhythm himself.
Instagram user Nico Vargas-Germain this week posted a video he captured before Janet Jackson‘s performance at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. In the clip, an older white man is seriously dancing his heart out to Michael Jackson‘s “Remember the Time.” The video’s even gone viral on Twitter.
The man doesn’t just like the song. This man knows the lyrics, the timing, the choreography by heart as he mouths along with the words and grooves during the appropriate song breakdowns.
Honestly, I’m a little disappointed the crowd, after a few enthusiastic “whoo”s, didn’t continue to cheer this man on. Someone’s giving you this pre-Janet mini-Michael tribute, and you’re not the least bit excited about this genuine passion that the both of you seem to share about the Jacksons? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
Guess it only makes sense that a Janet fan would know a wide range of Michael moves, as well. Watch the clip below:
A post shared by Nico Vargas-Germain (@ridiculous__nicholas) on
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.