- Netflix’s ‘Ozark’ beat ‘Game of Thrones’ in 2 major Emmy categories 2 Years Ago
- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 Sunday 9:25 AM
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Sunday 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
Dads at concerts are notorious for being stiffs, sitting down with a book light and paperback while their children dance into oblivion. But it appears one “dad” has put his book down and is embracing the rhythm himself.
Instagram user Nico Vargas-Germain this week posted a video he captured before Janet Jackson‘s performance at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. In the clip, an older white man is seriously dancing his heart out to Michael Jackson‘s “Remember the Time.” The video’s even gone viral on Twitter.
The man doesn’t just like the song. This man knows the lyrics, the timing, the choreography by heart as he mouths along with the words and grooves during the appropriate song breakdowns.
Honestly, I’m a little disappointed the crowd, after a few enthusiastic “whoo”s, didn’t continue to cheer this man on. Someone’s giving you this pre-Janet mini-Michael tribute, and you’re not the least bit excited about this genuine passion that the both of you seem to share about the Jacksons? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
Guess it only makes sense that a Janet fan would know a wide range of Michael moves, as well. Watch the clip below:
A post shared by Nico Vargas-Germain (@ridiculous__nicholas) on
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.