- Watch Tiffany Pollard sell the sh*t out of Fenty Beauty makeup Monday 8:05 PM
- Speech pathologist sues Texas school district for right to boycott Israel Monday 5:25 PM
- ‘Fresh Prince’ actor sues Fortnite developer for using the Carlton dance Monday 4:40 PM
- 3D-printed head fools Android facial recognition Monday 3:01 PM
- FCC finally releases emails on Ajit Pai’s ‘Harlem Shake’ video Monday 2:33 PM
- Wall Street Journal website hacked with ‘apology’ to PewDiePie Monday 1:26 PM
- YouTube star James Charles feels ‘unsafe’ after home address leaks Monday 12:28 PM
- Jordan Peterson claims he’s building an alternative to Patreon Monday 12:19 PM
- We might finally see a same-sex Barbie set, thanks to this couple’s Instagram post Monday 12:16 PM
- Tumblr’s porn ban is here—and Twitter’s mourning it with memes Monday 11:58 AM
- Facebook blocks article on Yemeni crisis over photo of starving child Monday 11:55 AM
- Netflix reveals all-star voice cast for ‘Dark Crystal’ prequel Monday 11:51 AM
- Netflix warns users to be cautious of new phishing scam Monday 11:04 AM
- 8 last-minute gift ideas that are popular on Amazon Monday 11:00 AM
- PewDiePie takes big lead in subscription race after YouTube deletes spam Monday 10:56 AM
Local dad shows off ridiculous Michael moves at Janet Jackson concert
It’s all for you, internet.
Dads at concerts are notorious for being stiffs, sitting down with a book light and paperback while their children dance into oblivion. But it appears one “dad” has put his book down and is embracing the rhythm himself.
Instagram user Nico Vargas-Germain this week posted a video he captured before Janet Jackson‘s performance at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. In the clip, an older white man is seriously dancing his heart out to Michael Jackson‘s “Remember the Time.” The video’s even gone viral on Twitter.
The man doesn’t just like the song. This man knows the lyrics, the timing, the choreography by heart as he mouths along with the words and grooves during the appropriate song breakdowns.
Honestly, I’m a little disappointed the crowd, after a few enthusiastic “whoo”s, didn’t continue to cheer this man on. Someone’s giving you this pre-Janet mini-Michael tribute, and you’re not the least bit excited about this genuine passion that the both of you seem to share about the Jacksons? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
Guess it only makes sense that a Janet fan would know a wide range of Michael moves, as well. Watch the clip below:
A post shared by Nico Vargas-Germain (@ridiculous__nicholas) on
Samantha Grasso is an IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.