- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
The Kardashians have nothing on Madonna’s new NSFW photoshoot
Madonna posed for a topless, bondage-inspired Interview magazine series.
It started with Kim Kardashian’s nude photos for Paper magazine. Then her sister Kourtney bared (nearly) all for DuJour. Never one to be outdone, Madonna has taken to the pages of Interview to pose topless and chew the fat with friend and magician David Blaine.
Check out the full (and NSFW) gallery here.
In a far-reaching conversation, the discussion ranged from drugs (“they give you the illusion of getting closer to God, but ultimately they kill you”) to inspiration (“suffering is a big informer a big catalyst for creation. You take your sadness, your despair, your sense of injustice, and you put it in your work”), as well as the most important profession: “prostitution, of course.”
The interview comes hot on the heels of Kim Kardashian’s photoshoot for Paper: With her posterior on prominent display, it promised to “break the Internet,” and sparked a thousand remixes and mashups.
For the full Madonna interview and photos, check out the full gallery on Interview.
Photo via U2005/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0) | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
Rob Price is a technology and politics reporter who served as the U.K.-based morning editor for the Daily Dot until 2014. He now works as the news editor for Business Insider, and his work has appeared in Vice, Slate, the Washington Post, and the Independent.