- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
The Kardashians have nothing on Madonna’s new NSFW photoshoot
Madonna posed for a topless, bondage-inspired Interview magazine series.
It started with Kim Kardashian’s nude photos for Paper magazine. Then her sister Kourtney bared (nearly) all for DuJour. Never one to be outdone, Madonna has taken to the pages of Interview to pose topless and chew the fat with friend and magician David Blaine.
Check out the full (and NSFW) gallery here.
In a far-reaching conversation, the discussion ranged from drugs (“they give you the illusion of getting closer to God, but ultimately they kill you”) to inspiration (“suffering is a big informer a big catalyst for creation. You take your sadness, your despair, your sense of injustice, and you put it in your work”), as well as the most important profession: “prostitution, of course.”
The interview comes hot on the heels of Kim Kardashian’s photoshoot for Paper: With her posterior on prominent display, it promised to “break the Internet,” and sparked a thousand remixes and mashups.
For the full Madonna interview and photos, check out the full gallery on Interview.
Photo via U2005/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0) | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
Rob Price is a technology and politics reporter who served as the U.K.-based morning editor for the Daily Dot until 2014. He now works as the news editor for Business Insider, and his work has appeared in Vice, Slate, the Washington Post, and the Independent.