- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
Madonna takes a tumble at the Brit Awards
Damn that backup dancer.
Madonna took a dive on stage during a performance on the U.K.‘s Brit Awards Wednesday evening. It looks like a backup dancer was trying to remove her cape and accidentally pulled her backward down a flight of stairs.
Madonna was billed as the grand finale of the evening with her song “Living for Love,” off her new album Rebel Heart. She dropped the mic during her tumble to the floor but impressively recovered after missing a few lines. Admirable to say the least.
Madonna’s appearance marked her first at the Brit Awards in 20 years. And maybe the last?
Photo via Karen Blue/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.