- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
Madonna takes a tumble at the Brit Awards
Damn that backup dancer.
Madonna took a dive on stage during a performance on the U.K.‘s Brit Awards Wednesday evening. It looks like a backup dancer was trying to remove her cape and accidentally pulled her backward down a flight of stairs.
Madonna was billed as the grand finale of the evening with her song “Living for Love,” off her new album Rebel Heart. She dropped the mic during her tumble to the floor but impressively recovered after missing a few lines. Admirable to say the least.
Madonna’s appearance marked her first at the Brit Awards in 20 years. And maybe the last?
Photo via Karen Blue/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.