- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
Madonna takes a tumble at the Brit Awards
Damn that backup dancer.
Madonna took a dive on stage during a performance on the U.K.‘s Brit Awards Wednesday evening. It looks like a backup dancer was trying to remove her cape and accidentally pulled her backward down a flight of stairs.
Madonna was billed as the grand finale of the evening with her song “Living for Love,” off her new album Rebel Heart. She dropped the mic during her tumble to the floor but impressively recovered after missing a few lines. Admirable to say the least.
Madonna’s appearance marked her first at the Brit Awards in 20 years. And maybe the last?
Photo via Karen Blue/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.